Monday, 21 March 2011

I finished something ..

A little while ago I won a giveaway that Robyn held. I wasn’t sure what I would make with the fabric and then I remembered the pattern for the sewing caddy that I bought from Joypatch
IMG_5396
I had a little bit of trouble with the pocket flap as I didn’t line it up very well before I sewed it all together, but other than that it turned out very well.
IMG_5397
I even used the buttonhole function on Ruby as well, although after having 3 successful practise runs before I tried it out on the sewing caddy, my first real attempt didn’t work :( so I had a small amount of unsewing to do.

5 comments:

  1. That's very pretty fabric and I like the sewing caddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great place to put everything! The last time I did buttonholes I used the automatic setting so that once one was done all the others would be the same- that was until I got to the last one and bumped the buttonhole foot and then had to try and re do one that would be the same as all the others- not all that easy to do when sewing at night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty and so useful. I am sure you will smile every time you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! You made a great choice Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pip, I really love the floral you teamed it up with! It brightens up the mauve leaf pattern and makes a lovely burst of colour when the sewing caddy is unfolded.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)