Monday, 28 February 2011

Getting organised

I have been doing a bit of housekeeping on my laptop, and have started using Google Chrome as my browser,  it is slightly different to use than Windows Internet Explorer but is so much faster at downloading.  Changing browsers also meant importing all my old bookmarks/favourites so I have deleted a few unused bookmarks. While I was on a roll, I also did a few things with my Gmail account and now all my Hotmail comes through my Gmail account which has made it more efficient for me.

IMG_5257

Annette at Lounging with a Latte posted recently about her diary and the lovely photos and quotations in it.  Mine is a similar diary which I acquired through a subscription renewal offer with Quilters Companion magazine, it is quite useful as I list my projects each week and try to spend between 15 - 30 minutes or so on each, that way I shouldn’t have too many UFO’s. 

5 comments:

  1. I love my diary......just have to remember to write things in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using google chrome for quite awhile and really like it.........occassionally I find a site that won't open very well for some particular sites but go back to explorer for that...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so organised Pip! I love your diary. So pretty! I am a firefox girl myself. Except when I'm using an apple. Then I use safari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with the schedule! I don't have a big diary like that. Homespun didn't send one to me this year. (I did have a renewal... they just didn't send it!!) I have a tiny one in my handbag... which rarely gets used! Maybe I need a schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great way to spread the time and keep on target with projects. I'll have to try that for myself and it might help with some of my unfinished projects and the many empty pages that are usually in my diary at the end of each year!! I always have good intentions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)