Friday, 21 January 2011

UFO no longer

I started this free BOM  A Christmas Wish from Gail Pan Designs way back in February 2009, (it didn’t seem that long ago actually) and over Christmas I steadily worked away on the stitchery

IMG_5082

and then finished it off, so now it will be ready to hang up for Christmas this year. I’m finding that while I still enjoy making stitcheries I can’t see as well to do the needlework so I think I will limit myself to small one-off stitcheries which I can finish quickly.

6 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful! What a great job. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a lovely job!

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pip - what a sweet & wonderful christmas stitchery quilt!
    Congrats on finishing one of your UFO projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pip, congratulations on finishing this beautiful quilt, must have been nice working on it over Christmas, absolutely beautiful.
    Interesting books you got from "The Book Depository". Books are my weakness. I will probably have a look at Block Base, but I still have a long way to go with my DJ.

    Happy stitching
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, your finishing is so fine.

    I have the opposite eyesight issue - the closeup stuff is easier, it is the middle distance that is getting murkier. If I wear my glasses then the closeup work seems too far away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)