Sunday, 16 January 2011

Decks cleared and ready for action

I spent part of last week tidying up my sewing room so I would have lots of space ready for the final onslaught on my Dear Jane.

IMG_5083

I still need to go through the drawers and cupboard (I’m the only one that looks in there anyway)but I now have some clear space which is just as well because while I was catching up on my blog reading I saw this post about this post about Quilts for Queensland.  So guess what I have been doing …

IMG_5085

Today I will make my quilt sandwiches, quilt and then bind them before sending them off to Corrie at retromummy.  Quilt basting spray is my best friend at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Coming down the straight now Pip, winning post in sight. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looking quilt tops Pip and for such a noble and needy cause. I haven't tried basting spray yet, but do plan on it. Wish you were closer....I could use some pointers on my sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)