Thursday, 30 December 2010

Moving forward

It is getting close to years end and I have started thinking about 2011, don’t usually have any New Year resolutions as such, more half formed ideas, that way I don’t set myself up for a fall.

I do have three projects which I need to complete next year before I commit myself to anything else:

  • I have my Dear Jane ‘Kind of Blue’ to complete, I have given myself until the end of 2011 to do this.
  • A quilt for my sister Jenny – I have all the fabric and am ready to go with this.
  • Finish off my wagga which I started some time ago, the top is pieced, the backing is pieced, I just have to sandwich it, quilt it and bind it.

I also thought that I might contribute to this project here, which sounds interesting and I’m sure I can manage to put something together by the closing date.

Of course there may be other things that will appeal to me so I give myself permission to change my mind along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pip

    I will await with eagerness, the completion of your Dear Jane.

    Best wishes for a bright and lovely New Year,

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilts for London looks like a great project, Pip! Thanks for the info. Congratulations on winning a set of houses on love, laugh, quilt!! What a fun project that was.

    Best Wishes for an amazing 2011,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up on blog reading. Your Christmas treats look very yummy and the nostalgic pictures very interesting. All the best for a happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)