Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Drawing

I didn’t time the   a gem way ivy   very well as this week I am really busy with my baking for the Royal Show. Cody (my cat) wasn’t being very obliging today, so I used the Random Number Generator to pick out the winners this time and they were:

  • Luv2Quilt2  - scissor keeper, pin cushion and fat eighths bundle
  • Lorraine – fat eighths, journal, buttons and beads
  • Levin – apron, knitted dishcloth, produce bags and lunch bag

and as a surprise I did another drawing for this small stitchery which I made earlier this year,

IMG_4432

and the lucky recipient for this was Liz J.  It is quite strange but all the winners names begin with L.  Congratulations to you all and please email me your address and I will arrange to post your prize to you.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats all you "L's"! I rushed to read this post cause I thought you had paper and pencil type drawing on your blog! Lol! I have to admit that I love finding Adelaide bloggers, but I keep reading those whose blogs I love. Congrats on the Dear Janeness and 400 posts. I have loved every one of them!!! (It is sooo interesting at your house!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitchery is beautiful and will reside in a very special place in my home. Thank you so very much ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that levin won! (shes my aunty:) I love your stitchery, gorgeous, what a lovely suprise for its lucky winner. Good luck with all your entries in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise to start my day! I'll send my address right away. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the L winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your gifts ladies they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Pip - Cody is a cat. They're right contrary "wotsits" at the best of times .... and *3%@#&# opposing fiends when you really want their help.....

    ..... and then they "melt" their humans with affection, and we fall for it everytime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)