Monday, 5 July 2010

IMG_4173

We’ve been having some beautiful sunsets lately, perhaps as compensation for the cold morning temperatures which have started at under 4C (39F) most days.  We haven’t had any frosts or at least none that I have noticed probably because I haven’t been outside early enough.  The cold weather doesn’t seem to slow the caterpillars down either, I noticed some feasting on my parsley and oregano just this morning, and they have totally destroyed the mint, I have had to cut it back to ground level, but it has already started reshooting

5 comments:

  1. VERRRY nice sunset, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sunset. It looks like the same view I used to have when I lived on Nelson Rd in Adelaide. Just stopping by from my friend's blog and enjoying your projects for the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)