Sunday, 4 July 2010

Some days are diamonds

Today I finished my 75th block, in fact this week has been really productive one with my grand total for the week being 4 triangles and 8 blocks.  It helped that a few of the blocks were some of the easier ones,

IMG_4174 Top row: F4, D5, M10     Bottom row: K1, L9, J7

IMG_4176 RS4, BR2

although I did have some problems with L9 (Walter’s Place – I used the original layout in the DJ software, variations 1 and 2 are slightly different) which stumped me for a while, so I had to unsew a couple of the blocks and change them, so I could get it to come together properly.

5 comments:

  1. You're making such good progress, and the blocks are just beautiful. It's going to be beautiful when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pip ~ love them all, but the left lower corner square is really intriguing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Your quilt is going to be breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your blocks all laid out together! They are gorgeous and the colors are just stunning!
    Congratulations - you've accomplished a LOT this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pip,

    Congratulations!! Your blocks are fantastic and you are a diamond----literally, you're a gem (but we knew that long before lucky number 75!).

    All my best and the Happiest of Quilting,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)