Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Anenome buds

It was quite a warm day today (for this time of year that is) so after I had been for a walk, I did a half hour of weeding in our rather neglected garden.  I figure that if I do a half hour each day then it will be better on my knees and back than trying to do a three hour effort and then being laid up for a couple of weeks.

IMG_4271

I noticed this anenome bud, which from this angle looks a bit like a frilly skirt.

IMG_4272 

but from this view, it looks a bit like someone wearing a frilly hat.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Pip, pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thats pretty i cant even imagine when it flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)