Monday, 14 June 2010

Num, num, num …….

Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie the first recipe that I have made from my new book.  It tasted every bit as good as the picture looks.  The outside bits were nice and fudgy and the inside bits all gooey.

IMG_4004

    I had a couple of worrisome moments as the house was so cold that the butter and sugar didn’t want to cream at first, then once the mixture was creamed and the room temperature eggs added, it  started to stiffen, I then added the cooled chocolate and the mixture seized up so I had to put spoonfuls into the brownie pan, and try to flatten it, then I poured over the cheesecake mixture and dolloped random spoonfuls of brownie mixture on.  Once in the oven’s heat the mixture started to soften and I was able to pull a fork through the mixture to make swirly patterns.  Then it was just a matter of waiting for the brownie to cool before we ate it.

3 comments:

  1. What a great combination...brownie, raspberry, and cheesecake! Sounds wonderful. Actually, "ALL" of the picture on the cover looked good also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look absolutely amazing and i'm imagining they taste brilliant too. you've made my mouth water.....
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)