Monday, 21 June 2010

Chocolate Crepe Cake

Another recipe made from my gift book, the complete recipe is here, although the crepe recipe differs slightly from the one that is in my book.  The crepe batter seemed quite thick, so I added a little more water which helped the batter swirl round the pan nicely.

IMG_4018

Quite an easy recipe, the part that took the longest was making all the crepes, if you had two pans then it would take less time.  I don’t think I would make this again, it has a good appearance, but when it came to eating it, both the Mister and I thought we would rather have the Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie that I made a week or so ago. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh.....Yummmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert looks very beautiful!
    Like a piece of artwork!
    I love chocolate so I'm sure it would taste delicious too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)