Tuesday, 11 May 2010

I’ve been trying to get back into my walking again but haven’t been having a lot of success.  Last year I walked over 1000 kilometres and I think I focussed too much on walking as much distance as possible, so now this year I am a bit over the walking, however, I must do some form of exercise for my health so walking is it.

IMG_3806 

Sometimes I take my camera with me but more often I pick something up along the way and bring it home to take a picture of.  I love the colours of these berries (I think they might be from a pepper tree).

IMG_3810

The colours of the leaves seem to go with the lizard and the edge of the tile, and I love how the leaves curve.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos Pip, wish I was as good with a camera!
    Oh, and half of my buttons are colour sorted and half are mixed> I don't mind how they are stored, I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pip - what beautiful berries!
    You take wonderful pictures.
    How nice that you are able to find such treasures along your walks.

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)