Monday, 10 May 2010

EQ7 - quilting software

Ever since I bought the Dear Jane software, I have been thinking about getting EQ6 which is a quilting design software (yes, I know I'm a nerd) that allows you to design your own quilts on the computer, (no more paper and pencil), you can even scan in fabric so you can see what a block would look like before cutting into the fabric, it also calculates your fabric requirements, about the only thing it doesn't do, is make the quilt.

Anyway I was over at the Electric Quilt Company site the other day and read on their EQ blog that they had, had a giveaway of EQ7 to some lucky bloggers, who were also given a copy of EQ7 to giveaway on their blog, so of course I had to have a look at some of the blogs, one of which was this blog ME Quilter.

So if you would like the chance to win a copy of EQ7 I suggest you go to the EQ blog where you can click on the links for the participating blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pip
    Not that I'm going to buy it - sewing machines and I do not get along altho' but I've handpieced in the past - I'm interested to know if that software would be of use to someone in the home situation or is it more for commercial use?
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)