Saturday, 22 May 2010

Do you ever get sidetracked?

I do, I have intentions of doing one thing and end up doing something totally different.  Today I had planned to get the laundry done, do my accounts, tidy up the kitchen bench, make bread, make a meatloaf in the slow cooker for tea, and then spend the rest of the day on my quilt.

IMG_3907

Well, I did everything but the quilt, because I got sidetracked while I was in the pantry as I thought I would just tidy up the bench, one thing led to another and by the time I had finished the pantry had been cleaned and tidied and my extra time had gone.

Ah well, there is always tomorrow, and I have plenty of bread and leftover meatloaf, so I won’t have to worry about doing too much cooking.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Pip
    That bread looks very deeelish - if there is such a word lol
    Thanks for your lovely comment and kind thoughts last week after we said goodbye to Leroy. He had been with us for such a long time, I'm sure I'm going to miss him for an even greater time.
    BTW I've now got a new blog - called Still Waters (http://stillwaters-cathy.blogspot.com/)- you might like to remove Cathys Capers from your reader
    Do drop in some time
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread looks so good ! Lovely crust on it. Its no wonder why you win prizes at the Royal Adelaide Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bread looks yummy.
    and yes, i'm always getting sidetracked......
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enyoyed reading your blog, especially as I live in Port Lincoln...we are practically neighbours considering that blogs can be anywhere in the world. Meatloaf in a slow cooker....are you willing to share a recipe for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrisee,

    thanks for visiting my blog. I will put a recipe up for the meatloaf this week.

    Pip

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)