Friday, 14 May 2010

Decisions

IMG_3857

  1. This came in the mail last week, so I have a couple of decisions
  2. I need to make,
  3. do I enter the show this year, and
  4. if I do enter, what shall I make (not as much as last year, that’s for sure)
  5. I have a month or so to think about it, and this time the preserving section is beckoning.

 

 

IMG_3858

I finished this block (M1) off late last night, my block count is approaching 60, which is about one third of the blocks required.

  I haven’t decided if I will do any blocks this weekend, I should probably put the sashing on the ones that I have done so it isn’t such a big job later on.

  There is also a quilt show on at the Coromandel Valley Community Centre which is fairly close by so I shall be making time to check that out.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pip! Good luck with the royal show decisions! The quilt show sounds interesting. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks, Pip. I stalled around 57 and just got back on track this week. Hang in there, you must just need a few days of inspiration =)
    All my best,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome block Pip! My very favorite colors....those fat quarters look enticing.........as soon as I "find more time", would love to get back into quilting. Unfortunately, it is gardening season here with lots to do.....I I will continue to check in on you for "inspiration"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks for your comment. Your blocks are very accurate and nicelooking! Are you doing a blue baby jane?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your block. It's a beautiful shade of blue, and your piecing is very very precise. Are you doing it by hand or machine?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)