Thursday, 29 April 2010

Top row of triangles is complete

It has taken me a little while to finish the top row of triangles. I finished the last two this morning. The applique leaf triangle has been cut out ready to go for a little while now, I just couldn't seem to summon the desire to start, but last night when I came home from work I decided that I would do a little bit on it and before I knew it, I had finished the applique ....



leaving just the triangle at the top to sew on. The triangle on the right took a couple of days as I hand pieced the two bottom sections, and if I do say so myself, I am quite pleased with how it has turned out, much better than if I had done applique.

2 comments:

  1. The applique looks just beautiful :) And thank you for the bread blog link you left on my blog. http://www.wildyeastblog.com. I can't wait to try out some of their recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive Pip! I am looking into this Dear Jane quilt more and more.......love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)