Tuesday, 20 April 2010

newspapers and isosceles triangles

IMG_3677

I spent a half hour this morning making bin liners out of old newspapers.   (for how-to instructions see here)   End result was a couple of months supply of bin liners and very black hands from the newsprint.

IMG_3683

The other things I have been making were more triangles for my Dear Jane quilt, I think I prefer making the square blocks to the triangles.  The triangles often seem to turn out a bit wonky, I guess because of the bias edges on them.  I’m getting there, the top row should be complete by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Love those triangles !! You must have the patience of Job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)