Thursday, 15 April 2010

Mission accomplished

I spent about three hours yesterday putting things to rights in my workroom, I still have to make some time to sort out the cupboard, but that can wait for another day.

IMG_3665

This morning I thought I had better do a bit of housework as well (vacuuming, cleaning, all that mundane stuff) that’s done,  now I am going to sit in the sun and have a well earned cup of tea.

IMG_3663

Sorry about the blurry picture, I must have moved my hands when I took it.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations..

    I sure couldn't put up pictures of my sewing area right now.. between the ironing, the fabric and the UFO's I can't find a space to think in there.

    Kind Regards
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, looks so nice! all your quilt blocks from the last post look great, im glad youl be able to find what you need to make more now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Pip! I think you just took a blurry photo to make me feel more at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! By the way, Jess got some gucci spam just after we were talking about it. They are sure we want to buy gucci, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I so need to do this with mine but it's occupied by chicks at the moment and I just can't be arsed. Looks fab though :cD Lovely and bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully light room - with places for Cody to spraul out as he "supervises"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sewing room Pip. I like that you have a bed just in case you need a little 'nanna nap'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)