Thursday, 8 April 2010

The middle ...



block of the Dear Jane quilt that is

This block took me a bit longer than I would have liked but it's finished now. After I had started it I thought that I could have, fussy cut fabric for each quarter, or I could have used a different blue for each quarter. Could have, should have, usually when I try something like that I end up wishing I had never started it so it was probably for the best that I didn't. Maybe another block and there are plenty of those.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful block. You "do" the curves so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's turned out so beautifully, Pip. I do hope you are thrilled with your results. The royal blue and white combination is striking. I wish I had your talents for curves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)