Thursday, 22 April 2010

Just get up and walk away …..

from the sewing table that is.  I was getting a bit frustrated this afternoon as I wanted to finish a triangle, but I kept making silly mistakes, so in the end I thought I had better go and do something else and come back to it.  The something else was a feijoa and apple tart and it looks quite good and smells delicious.

IMG_3702

The recipe says to serve warm or at room temperature with softly whipped cream or icecream, sadly we don’t have either, not even some yoghurt, I’m sure it will be quite nice regardless.

After I had put the tart in the oven to bake I returned to my sewing and got the triangle finished or at least as finished as it will get.

IMG_3698

1 comment:

  1. I remember having moments like this at the sewing machine and it is a good idea to go do something else for a while and then get back to it later.

    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)