Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Finished softie

This little softie has been finished and is waiting to be packaged up and left for someone to find,



I read about the toy society over at picklesticks blog ages ago, and like her I loved the idea of making a toy and then leaving it somewhere for someone to find, but until now I haven't actually carried through on the idea, but now I am over-run with softies so I will be able to make a few drops.

I have also done a sort of tutorial on making a softie from your own pattern, if you scroll down on my sidebar there is a picture that you can click on and it will take you to the page. Any comments will be gratefully received.

5 comments:

  1. Love this softie. Whoever picks it up will be lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pip.

    I tried the tutorial, but it said the page didn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if you were going to toy drop some for the Toy Society. What a wonderful thing to do. I hope you get a reply from the lucky recipient.
    What do you call the softies - aliens?

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Softie, and I think the Toy Society is a great idea. I made a Softie, boy was he ugly! He ended up in the bin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea! That is a very cute softie. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)