Thursday, 18 March 2010
It was too hot to quilt so I finished this
the Bottom Right Corner of my DJ quilt to be, which means I have all four corners completed. This block was all applique (of sorts) I made my star by appliquing on the 5 triangles but I only did the 2 long sides of each triangle, which allowed me to do one side, trim the fabric underneath and then do the other side, I left the bottom of it unsewn, and then appliqued a pentagon, which I had made like an English paper pieced patch, then I took the template out, and pressed it really well. For some reason the Mister really likes this block, I like the geometric type ones myself.