Saturday, 6 February 2010

A food post

I've been meaning to make this soup which Michelle blogged about in early January, for sometime now, so yesterday I made some to have for lunch today, we didn't have it chilled, although I had some before I warmed it through and I think the flavour is better when it is cold. It was easy to make and I will definitely be making it again.



I had also seen this recipe for Mars Bar Chocolate Crackles over at Simply Joolz and thought that I would make them this weekend. I only made a half recipe and thought I would be clever and used puffed organic rice. Not a very good idea, puffed rice is not crunchy, so there was no crackle, however pretty much anything tastes good when it is surrounded in chocolate (even chillies) so although there was no snap, crackle or pop, they were still gobbled up.

2 comments:

  1. yum, on both accounts
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you liked the soup. Those crackles look wickedly good, very yummo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)