Sunday, 28 February 2010

DJ Triangles

TR1, 2 and 3


Today has been really windy so it has been good to stay inside and sew. It seemed as if these three triangles took no time at all to make.

I'm planning to start on the Top Left hand corner kite this week, I had already made it (picture below) but I printed out the templates in the wrong size, and it was far too small. Good practise anyway and this time it will be easier as everything will be a bit larger. I don't think I will make it using the same fabric this time, I might use a mix of two fabrics (blue of course) for the hexagons.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pip,

    yes, Adelaide was windy yesterday. We were in town to get MORE stuff for Kirby's flat. Very tiring weekend when you have to go all over the place searching for a deal on 2 sofas. Quite an ordeal in the end. Glad I'm home today, all by myself this morning for the first time since November (YAY!), pottering, tidying, washing, wiping, picking up, putting away. Bliss...

    The kite and triangles look great.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)