Saturday, 2 January 2010

Pincushions


I made these two pincushions and scissor keepers (with Scissoroos) as Christmas gifts for my mother and sister who both do a bit of sewing.




After making them I've decided that the next pincushions that I make will be square ones so that there will be no leftover oddments of felt or fabric. I have a box where I put all my leftovers from cutting out, it has been quite useful sometimes when I want a small scrap of fabric or felt, I have even used the really small bits when I am stuffing a toy or a pincushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)