Friday, 1 January 2010

2010

Hello and Happy New Year to you all.....

I've just had the most lovely break in New Zealand, the weather was simply beautiful. We had limited access to the internet - a painfully slow (to us) dial-up connection, so I chose not to check my emails or Google reader, luckily I unsubscribed to quite a few newsletters and such before we departed so there aren't too many emails to wade through. The same cannot be said for Google Reader - some two hundred posts are waiting for me to work my way through.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Pip

    Happy New Year! Is that Auckland in the pic - that's the only place in NZ that I have been to (back in 2004). Best wishes for a wonderful 2010 and beyond,

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)