Saturday, 8 August 2009

Op-shopping

Went up to Hahndorf yesterday, while I was having a little poke around one of the op-shops there, I found this piece of quite lovely, patterned material, nearly 2.5 metres and only $3.



The photo doesn't quite do it justice as the colours are slightly more intense. I have no idea what I will use it for, although it could make a nice skirt, it's a one-way pattern and quite drapey fabric (not cotton) any one got any ideas?

I have given up on using the voice recognition, it is quite slow and doesn't seem to recognise some of the words I say, I can type faster with my finger stuck in the air which looks a little strange but it works for me. One good thing, no dishwashing for me :)

5 comments:

  1. No dishwashing! Did you cut yourself on purpose?

    Joolz ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been op-shopping for so long! I think that fabric looks like a skirt too! Hmm, maybe I'll go op-shopping next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to frame it, or make a wall hanging with it, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly, I never thought about that, I might have enough fabric to do both, good idea.
    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh it's so unusual....I love a good op shop find...well, who doesn't right? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)