Saturday, 8 August 2009

A short break in transmission


Yesterday I had a slight accident while chopping some leeks for some soup, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and sliced my first finger on my left hand (fortunately it wasn't my right) Suffice to say that I have a new appreciation for my left hand, when you can't use something you realise that in fact you use it quite a lot. My computer has a speech recognition facility on it which I have started setting up, but it is a slow job and I reckon I can type faster even without the use of one finger, so I shall have to think of some short posts until it has healed up.

6 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing, Pip. Here's to a swift recovery.

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope it gets well quickly. (My son did the same thing cutting up pumpkin a couple of weeks ago. His is still very sore. Did you have to have stitches?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... recently Ii sliced into the little finger on my left hand just geting the knife out. At least was before I'd sliced into the garlic!

    Being kind of "both handed" it was very much a nuisance.

    Hope your finger heals up soon,

    care and huggles, Michelle and Zebbycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Hope it heals quickly. Finger cuts are the pits. Lovely flower pic too.

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owwwww. Hope it heals up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh short posts indeed...healing wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)