Monday, 1 June 2009

Another finish



Late yesterday afternoon I finished my Noah's Ark BOM from Lynette Anderson Designs. It's not completely finished as I haven't decided on a recipient yet and I want to be able to stitch a name or date on, so I'm leaving the batting, backing and binding till then, although they are all set aside ready for the finish. The picture isn't very good, I probably should have used the macro setting on my camera.

I'm quite pleased with how it has turned out, I didn't buy anything extra just used bits of fabric I already had and if I didn't have the right colour thread I used one that was similar, so I suppose the only real cost was my time. I started this project in the middle of January so it took just under six months. Now I just have to finish my two Christmas Wish blocks from Gail Pan Designs and I will be all caught up and can start on the black, white and grey quilt with a clear conscience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)