Friday, 22 May 2009

Untidy



There were some comments in my Remember post about the neatness, the photo above shows what the bedspace was like during the weekend, when we didn't have inspections. It was all put to rights on Sunday afternoon, ready for Monday morning inspection. Below is the desk in my workroom, I've just been piling things up, on and around. I started to put everything away today, so by the weekend I will be able to mess it all up again :)



I am by no means a neat freak, but I guess I do like a certain amount of order, it makes it so much easier to find things in a hurry. Maybe I'll do a post of the cupboard in my workroom one of these days.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ooh ooh ooh - we have the same sewing machine!
    i'm starting to get better about putting things away but unfortunately the kids are not so good at it!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pip, This looks like a good time was had....my place is always more messy than this !

    I hear you was up in my territory yesterday, picking mushies. Next time why don't you pop in to say hello?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)