Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Scissor keeper

Over the weekend I decided that I really needed to make and finish something as I was getting a bit tired of stitching away on the Noah's Ark BOM. So what to make, a scissor keeper fit the bill, nice and small so it would be quick to make and finish. I googled around a bit, got some ideas and then started. First I worked out the size I wanted and then cut some templates, I had to fiddle around a wee bit to get it looking right, then I just cut my shapes out of felt, did some stitching, and blanket stitched it all together. I quite enjoy working with felt, it is very accommodating and no need to worry about finishing raw edges

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)