Tuesday, 12 May 2009

A parcel arrives.


I have been making good use of Mr Rudd's helpful contribution to fiscal stimulation. This morning these arrived from Quilt Fabric Delights. One for my stash, one for my black and white strip quilt, and the rest for a couple of small projects which I have planned (of course any leftover will go into my stash). I am itching to start cutting now, but have to wash them first and do a few necessary housekeeping tasks before I can start. Work first and pleasure later. (today anyway)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting..can't wait to see what you do with it all. :) Thank you Mr Rudd for the new glasses you are about to buy for me..and with the change.. some goodies.. hehehe. Marilyn xoxo..ps. I am still enjoying my lovely quince paste. yummo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)