Thursday, 14 May 2009

Cloth, paper, scissors


I recently took out a digital subscription to Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine. I'd seen it in the newsagents a few times but at $18 a time it is way too expensive to buy, even though it was very inspiring to browse through. The digital subscription was US$26.95 for 6 issues so worked out to about AUD$32 or so depending on the exchange rate that day. I was able to download it immediately I had subscribed so there was no waiting for the post, so now I sit at my laptop and read my magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pip,

    the cute critter stuffies look real cute. Enjoy your mag,

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooooooooove this mag! I managed to subscribe to it when the Aussie dollar was sky-high! Of course I subscribed to the real thing, no digital subscriptions then. Even so, it's still way cheaper than buying it from the newsagent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)