Wednesday, 11 March 2009

My favourite mugs



I'm shamelessly taking my inspiration for this post from another blogger Cathy and also from another Pip at Meet me at Mikes. Cathy also mentions another blogger Denise who is talking about mugs as well.

So onto my favourite mugs, moving from left to right:
  • The pale green one with the lid is a favourite one of mine for drinking green tea from, I like the lid as it keeps the tea nice and hot.
  • The blue one is the mug I like to drink other types of tea from, tea like Russian Caravan and Tarry Souchong.
  • The mug with the running girl is my coffee mug, which also needs a jolly good clean with salt as it is looking a bit stained inside :)
  • the last mug is not actually my mug, but is one I really like, it's my DH's mug, he got it in New Zealand from Starbucks, and he usually drinks coffee from it.

So there you have it, my three favourite mugs.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Pip
    Thanks for the mention
    I like the look of the pale green one - I have always wanted one with a lid. Maybe this will give me the impetus to see if I can find one.
    Mind you the thing is I don't really need one - oh dear what a quandry to be in lol
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Northern Virginia, USA. Nice to meet you Pip. Cathy let me know about your 'mug' post and I enjoyed seeing your collection. Thank you very much for the mention. I have enjoyed visiting your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pip
    I shared my cup on my blog.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)