Tuesday, 10 March 2009

It felt like Sunday

I was going back through my blog posts from this time last year, remember, in South Australia we had been experiencing a long heatwave of over 35C temps. A bit different this year, it has been noticeably cooler in the mornings and evenings, and pleasantly warm during the day, I sometimes wish it was like that year round.


I finished off another block of the Noah's Ark BOM, I think I will be lucky if I get one finished this week as there are other things that will take my time. I also made this banana bread except I added chopped nuts, a few chocolate morsels, and a grated apple, as I only had two bananas, and I cooked it in a loaf tin for the same time but at 170C fanforced. Most of it is gone now as two greedy people have been enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. Your Noahs Ark block looks great! I'm stil yet to make a start on mine. Just have way too much on at the moment!
    And now I am hungry after drooling over your yummy banana bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not greedy, hungry! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)