Monday, 16 March 2009

Grey or gray

Click on the collage for a larger view

I'm feeling decidedly unmotivated at this time, I think it is to do with the grey skies we are experiencing at the moment. The collage is from yesterday's walk plus the one on the bottom right is of one the new raised beds. When I saw the koala (bottom left) I was struck by how much the fur looked like a daggy old velour blanket, he/she looked round at me as if to say "what are you doing?" and then buried their head between their arms (well it was cold and had been raining) Next time I upload a collage, I think I need to specify a slightly larger file size and select large on blogger to get a bigger picture.

2 comments:

  1. always nice to get out of the house for a walk even if it is grey and gloomy. then you just need a fire or warm bath to look forward to when you get home! your new garden bed is looking great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collage....
    I've always thought koala's coats looked like that too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)