Thursday, 19 March 2009

Frugal scourer


I saw this idea for a frugal scourer at Out Back last week and thought it was a good idea and could be something to make over the weekend. I have a few of the orange mesh bags, I use some for putting veges in at the market, but still have a few leftover. I didn't finish it till last night and have yet to try it out, I use a knotted up orange mesh bag as a scourer, but it keeps unknotting so this will be an improvement. The full instructions are here, I guess you could also make a bigger one and use it for an exfoliating cloth in the shower, I've had a look at the one I have and apart from the colour difference it seems to be the same material, so perhaps that is a job for this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love your list of soups! Hot soup is one of the reasons I love winter so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)