Monday, 2 February 2009

Surprise

I have been working on this new blog layout for the last couple of weeks, it would have been finished sooner but I seemed to get quite sleepy looking at the screen and all the code. I still have to tweak the header (on the test blog it doesn't look blurred) but it can wait for another day. (Please let me know if there are problems downloading, in particular if it takes a long time.)

I'm off to do a freezer and pantry inventory, reading this entry by Rose has spurred me into action. It won't take long as we only have a fridge-freezer. Actually I guess I could take a bit of an inventory of the fridge as well - all those little condiment jars that say: refrigerate after opening. The pantry will take longer as I have a walk-in one and it is quite large.

3 comments:

  1. I love the new look Pip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look here also...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your finished with your condiment sorting you can come and do mine, all those half finished jars and bottles of pastes, sauces and odd ingredients all lurking on the bottom shelf of my fridge. It's a pity you don't have a walk in fridge then that task would be very enjoyable. We're expecting a few more days of the extreme heat, I've been spending a lot of time indoors pottering around trying to get things done. Time for a shower and to finish my latest book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)