Tuesday, 24 February 2009

A Christmas Wish BOM


As February is nearly over I thought that I should get moving and post a picture of my first completed block for A Christmas Wish BOM over at Gail Pan Designs. I'm a bit behind actually and need to get going on the next block if I am to finish it before the end of the month (drat this short month).

Actually it has been so long since I used my sewing machine that I had to think a bit before I could find my quarter inch foot, I eventually found it and sewed the border strips on both of the blocks. If I have some spare time this weekend I think I might sew the borders on the other blocks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)