Sunday, 22 February 2009

Back to normal

We had guests staying for a couple of days last week and it has thrown my usual schedule out. We had an enjoyable time though and it was worth moving furniture around to make room, even though my workroom has been off limits for me.

Now we are by ourselves once more and I've been able to put my workroom back to normal, but strangely I haven't really had the urge to do anything much. I have finished this little felt horse who has been standing around waiting for me to saddle him up.




Today I made Nectarine and Ginger Chutney and Tomato Relish, my cupboard is starting to look quite full now. I just want to make some more Zucchini Relish and Tomato Sauce and then I think that will last us till next summer. I would also like to preserve tomatoes for use through winter, but at the rate we go through canned tomatoes I think I would be very busy. I have also sourced new lids for my screw top jars at Green Living Australia their site appears to have quite a lot of useful information on home preserving, soap making, and cheese and yogurt making.

Tomato Relish and Nectarine and Ginger Chutney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)