Tuesday, 20 January 2009

A little preparation and planning



I spent a good part of yesterday preparing the blocks and tracing off the first block for the Christmas Wish BOM of Gail's and tracing the blocks for the Noah's Ark BOM (I'm about a year late) at Lynette Anderson Designs and also a project from Homespun magazine. Then I sorted out all the embroidery threads I would need and put them together with the blocks, so now when I have some time, I can just pick up a block and everything will be ready.

I couldn't resist starting the Christmas Wish BOM and I will probably finish it today. There seem to be a few people in blogland doing this BOM. I'm going to watch a stage of the Tour Down Under on Thursday so I need to read up my camera instructions and practice taking pictures of fast moving objects. Hopefully I will be able to get at least one good photo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you will busy with those for a while. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)