Monday, 19 January 2009

Blog following

I was over at Chooky Blue yesterday (catching up) and she posed a question on Tuesday (last week) about how people keep up with all their blog reading. I started following blogs after reading about it at Cross Roads. I had been aware of the feature on Blogger for a while but hadn't really bothered doing anything about it until recently. It has been a bit of a time saver for me, I just added myself as a follower to my favourite blogs and either look on my blog dashboard or open my Google reader to see at a glance who has posted and then read the post (and comment or not). No more going to blogs just to see if there is a new post.

2 comments:

  1. It makes life sooooo much easier doesn't it? Love the gadget!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)