Wednesday, 21 January 2009

A bit of sewing.



I finished the stitchery in the Christmas Wish BOM I mentioned yesterday, now I just have to add the borders. Meantime I started sewing the piece above together. It was part of a quilt that I had started back in the eighties, it was going to be a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt but I couldn't be bothered doing the second row of hexagons around so I just did the first row and then surrounded it with black. It doesn't really appeal to me now, but waste not want not. The pictured piece will be a mat for Cody to sleep/lie on so he doesn't fur up the chair and the rest will make a lap quilt. I'll do a bit of this and then when I get tired of it I will be able to start on the Noah's Ark BOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)