Friday, 5 December 2008

A winner has been drawn

I couldn't decide how to draw the winner, so I fell back on my trusty footy tip picker aka Cody (my cat). The only drawback with this is that sometimes he won't do anything at all and just sits and looks at the bowl, this time he played along..........

Hmm, what's in here.....


something to eat maybe.....

no... just more bits of paper....

and the winner is ......



Congratulations Picklesticks please email your address so that I can send
the hanging off to you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Picklesticks! You are lucky to win such a pretty wallhanging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)