Saturday, 13 September 2008

Up early

I was up early today, I have a husband free weekend, so there are a lot of things I want to do. Things like quilting, listening to music, reading, a bit of gardening and crafting, and of course some time looking at blogs. Bliss, no interruptions, no having to stop and get meals ready and no football. Don't get me wrong, I do love my wonderful man, but sometimes I like to have a day or so free to myself, to do or not do all the things that I want to do not the things I need to do.

The washing is nearly finished, just one load left to hang out, I did the vacuuming etc yesterday, so the rest of the day is mine to do as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)