of course I don't have any fabric yet, but hopefully I'll get that in a couple of weeks or so. I did cut out the pattern pieces ready for when I do get the fabric.
My mother and sister are visiting next month, so I'm thinking about a few places we might go. One of them will be Ikea. There is no Ikea in NZ so I think they will be in for a surprise. I reckon we will end up going there twice. I'm also thinking we might go to the Haigh's Chocolates visitor centre for a tour, and maybe take a drive up to Hahndorf sometime as well.
- making bread and pizza dough
- planting lettuce seedlings
- knitting a dishcloth
Listening to: Aretha Franklin
Planning for tomorrow:
- taking up the hems on 3 pairs of jeans
- sorting out summer clothes
- quilting and a bit of crafting
- going for a walk
- mundane things like folding and ironing