Monday, 4 August 2008

Boondoggling

It has been raining off and on for a good part of the day. I got up really early this morning as I was going to plant the 2 remaining dietes but the rain put a stop to that, so I ended up catching up on a few blogs, finishing off a dishcloth I was knitting and starting on a bag I am making for a present. I managed to finish 2 books over the weekend - The Shooters by W.E.B. Griffin - I usually enjoy his books and race through them but this one was a bit slow going this time. The other book I finished was Dragon Harper by Anne and Todd McCaffrey which I quite enjoyed but then I usually enjoy Anne McCaffrey especially the Pern series. I've still go two more books to read - Leadbelly - about Australia's underworld wars, and Nella Last's War (the Second World War Diaries of Housewife, 49) both of which were on TV recently. I'm looking forward to reading the latter as I really enjoyed the programme and wondered if a book had been published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)