Sunday, 6 July 2008

Change

I have spent most of today trying to work out how to import/export the content of my blog (boondoggle13) to this one. When I first started blogging I called my blog "Boondoggling" and after a while I decided to change the name to"Rest is not idleness" and then I wanted the email address to be the same also.

I haven't really had the time until this weekend to find out how move all the posts in the old blog over to this blog, but I have finally managed it. The help section on Blogger was sort of helpful and had an explanation of import/export blog content, but failed to tell you that you could only do it in bloggerdraft (if you can do it in blogger I don't know how)

I have been playing around with a few things so there might be some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'll try and reply in a timely manner, usually by email, if you are a no-reply commenter then I will reply directly to your comment which means you will have to come back to see it :)